Decision Analysis Builder
Formal decision analysis takes a structured approach to addressing problems or opportunity decision. In this tool, we took an approach inspired by section 10.16 of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge. This consists of a logical breakdown components such as:
- problem statement(s)
- definition of alternatives
- evaluation of defined alternatives
- chosen alternative(s)
- alternative(s) implementation
Strengths of the InBizness Decision Tool
- Provides business analysts with a prescriptive information gathering approach, especially in complex or uncertain situations.
- Easy to share with stakeholders to facilitate a shared understanding of the decision making data process
- Multiple perspectives can be shared and combined
- Can easily span cross functional departments, potentially making decision sign-off processes much easier to facilitate
- Collected data can be used to drive meetings and increase their overall effectiveness
- Leveraging the strength of FileMaker Pro, can be easily integrated into other database systems and made available to web & mobile applications.
YouTube: Overview Of Decision Analysis And The Associated Tool
YouTube: Demo Of The Decision Analysis Tool
Download: InBizness Decision Analysis V1
I agree that I am downloading a completely free FileMaker database with no strings attached. This database is unlocked, and I may use it for my business or organization as I see fit. There are no guarantees associated with this tool. For additional details, please see the license agreement included with the download.