FileMaker News From Around Internet
Altadena California, July 9, 2008 - Deodar Designs is pleased to announce the 2_9 revision release of the D_Grabber image capture add-on for FileMaker Pro. Using Flex technology and FileMaker's web viewer, D_Grabber enables you to build solutions that capture ID photos, security images, product shots, etc.
D_Grabber enables your FileMaker solution to...
- capture live images from cameras and attached web cams,
- capture playback images from video sources,
- store these images in FileMaker container fields,
- run your solution on Macs or PC’s,
- use FireWire, USB or DV sources,
- optionally include the system date/time on the image,
- capture two different sized images,
- remember time stamp and size preferences by user,
Sample layouts and scripts are included in the intro.fp7 file.
More information may be found at
More info about the author and FileMaker in general, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2008 - Dwayne Wright - dwaynewright.com
The material on this document is offered AS IS. There is NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, expressed or implied, nor does any other contributor to this document. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Consequential and incidental damages are expressly excluded. FileMaker Pro is the registered trademark of FileMaker Inc.
====================== ADVERTISEMENT ==============================
Check out the FileMaker Calculations Explored blog at http://dwaynewright.blogspot.com/ or subscribe via your news reader. ===================================================================